Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring!


So I woke up this morning thinking it was going to be sunny and springy outside but NO! stupid snow just had to keep coming down. I thought it was an april fools joke but it wasn't. Oh well...I guess it's just a way to keep me focused on school for a few more weeks instead of dreading it more than ever wanting to be outside. The main thing I'm looking forward to is baseball! They've already been showing games on ESPN! Even baseball tonight has started! Yes Webgems! It's going to be an awesome summer! the absolute best! I can't wait to sit and keep book at the games! perfectly wonderful! ok...I can't continue because I'll just get more depressed to be in school! blah. I hope I can handle two more weeks!
I also finished teaching p.e. The kids were so perfect! They actually listened to me. Ok...so they were a bit more chatty than usual but when I told them that it hurt my feelings when they didn't listen, they changed! I did have to give a time out to a little girl because she wasn't listening but things worked out! I absolutely love teaching and I am so excited to have my own class! I can't even imagine. It feels so weird to be scheduling next fall semester because I'll actually be a Senior! bizarre! I don't feel old enough! I'll be teaching in a year and a half! so crazy! So many great things are happening and I'm anticipating the future! especially this summer but that's a topic for another time. It's time to go to bed so I can finish yet another project tomorrow! wish me luck!

Love, Baseball babe!
P.S. favorite thing about baseball is the nicely groomed lines in the outfield! so beautiful! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we ever feel old enough. I start student teaching in a couple of weeks and I don't think I will ever be ready.

    ReplyDelete