Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wishing for Summer


Dear Summer,
I am really overwhelmed with all this school business. It's stressful and just too much. I know that you're busy doing other things but I would really appreciate a little speed in the time. I am desperate for running! I miss it! It was my best friend during the summer but with school and all, I can't seem to keep it up! We don't talk as much as we used to and I would really like to get in touch again. Try to persuade spring to shorten it's days so you can start! School is laying the workload pretty heavy these days! It is close to impossible to become anything but studious. I want to be outside with the grass, the trees, mountains, and anything else of the nature sort. So, if you're listening, PLEASE HURRY UP!

Sincerely,

Road Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment